World Consumer Rights Day: 15 March 2020 World Consumer Rights Day will be celebrated all over the world. Every year onConsumer Rights Day the peoples of the world try to aware of the other people about the importance of the Consumer Rights and telling them about the awareness, benefits, powers, freedom of consumer, etc. We will also tell you about all consumer rights.
World Consumer Rights Day 2020 Theme
This time the theme of World Consumer Rights Day 2020 is ‘The Sustainable Consumer’.Today we will talk about Sustainable Consumer which is our theme of 15 March 2020 World Consumer Day in this we will tell you about how to use the resource in conservational ways.
What is Sustainable Consumer?
Sustainable Consumer: The aim of sustainable consumption is to increase resource efficiency and fair trade while helping to reduce the poverty and enable all the people to enjoy a good quality of life with access to everything like food, water, energy, medicine and more.
Why we need a sustainable consumer?
In the world, if everyone want’s to live with the lifestyle of the average person then we require to have 3 planets to support us. In our total population, about 1 billion peoples live with extreme poverty, unable to access also the minimum needed for a decent quality of life.
So in order to protect our planet and provide fair social conditions for present and future generations, we need to think about the ways that we can produce and consume goods and services.
We should keep in mind
- Don’t use the resource to fulfill our greediness we should use in a sustainable way that the other people can also able to access the resources.
- Never buy the things in the huge amount it reduces the chance of getting things to the needy peoples.
- Always share the extra amount of things to the peoples that you have which help to reduces the chance of exploitation of the resources.
What are consumer rights?
- Right to Safety: It means as it is the right which protects us against the marketing of goods and services, which are harmful to our life and property.
- Right to be Informed: It says we should aware of the quality, quantity, purity, standard and price of the goods, help to protect us from unfair trade.
- Right to Choose: It is the right which allows us to choose the things that we buy by comparing the different types of goods with reasonable price and quality.
- Right to be Heard: This right allows us to complain about the unfair price, quality behavior to the consumers from the seller by visiting govt consumer forums.
- Right to Seek redressal: It is right, the consumer can get compensation due to damage caused by unfair trade practices and exploitation.
- Right to Consumer Education: It is the right which the consumers should know about their consumer rights to exercise them.
Know more World Days – World Soil Day
I hope you find helpful content, share this article to aware more people about the importance of the Consumer Rights and want to read more news visit ub24news.comand thanks for visiting.