Candidates who have successfully submitted their application for UP PCS 2021 can download their Admission Card online from the official website – https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ – through Candidate Login.
You have successfully cast your vote
UP PCS 2021 exam will be held on 24th October. The examination will be held in two shifts – morning ift.30 to 11.30 am and evening shift from 2.30 pm to 30.30 pm. The exams will be held in two sessions in about 1500 centers in 31 districts of Uttar Pradesh – Agra, Aligarh, Basti, Bulandshahr, Etawah, Gazipur, Hardoi, Jyotibaful Nagar, Maharajganj, Mainpuri, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Pragaraj, Ajmer Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow Center, Barabanki, Meerut, Muradabad, Roy Bereli, Varanasi, Sitapur, Mirzapur and Mathura.
UPPSC has announced recruitment for 554 posts under PCS, ACF, RFO 2021. About 6,91,173 candidates have applied for 538 posts of PCS and 16 posts of ACF, RFO.
In addition to the UP PCS 2021 prelim, the initial phase of Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Range Officer Examination will also be held on October 2, 2021.
How to download UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021?
1) See the official UPPSC website – uppsc.up.nic.in
2) Click on the “Download Admit Card” tab
3) Enter your Login – Registration No., Date of Birth (DD / MM / YYYY), Gender and Verification Code
4) Click on “Download Admit Card” button
5) Your UPPSC 2021 Admission Card will appear on the screen
6) Check all the details carefully
7) Download UPPSC Admission Card 2021, take printout for future use.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News