You have successfully cast your vote
If a candidate has any objection to the answer series (s) in the four series of question papers, he can go to the link given on the website of the Commission and submit his objection from 21st August, 2021 to 2nd August. Objection until 2021 (23:59:59 hours).
Candidates can click on the link provided on the Commission’s website – https://ukpsc.gov.in/ – Answer Key online to object.
How to check and register online objections (s)
1) See the official website – https://ukpsc.gov.in/.
2) After filling in the roll number, date of birth fields, fill in the security details and click on the login button.
3) Click on Select Question Booklet Series and select your booklet series from Booklet Series A, B, C, D. then click on Continue button.
4) Select the question number from the drop-down list available in the question number selected under the question paper information. The question will come up after selecting the question number.
5) Under the details of the candidate’s answer and the documentary file, the candidate has to select his answer option, please enter the details of the objection, fill in the reference book and page number fields.
6) Finally, submit the objection keys to the answer to the questions and click on the payment button.
7) Click on the Submit and Payment button, the details of the objection filed will be displayed and the fee paid for each question paid 50 / – will be displayed. Then click on the Payment button then click on the Payment button otherwise click on the Edit / Added Objection button to edit the objection filed.
It is also important that the candidate has to deposit the prescribed amount of Rs. 50 / – for each question. In case of non-submission of fees, the objection of online reply will not be considered. No change will be possible after submitting the objection fee for answering online and no objection can be lodged on other questions. There will be no change in the booklet series after the objection is submitted.
Here is the direct link to check the answer key
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News