TN SSLC result 2020: Tamil Nadu board will release Class 10 results at 9.30 am; check dge.tn.gov.in

Page Visited: 211
Read Time:1 Minute, 59 Second

TN SSLC result 2020: The Tamil Nadu SSLC or Class 10 result will be released by Tamil Nadu’s Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) at the time 9.30 am today (Monday, 10 August)  according to media officials reports.

TN SSLC result 2020

After the release of results declared, the class 10th students can check their results on Tamil Nadu’s state board’s official website – dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in.

Tamil Nadu Class 10th exam was conducted from June 15 to 25. More than 9.5 lakh students had appeared for the examination of the 10th TN Board. This exam was earlier postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

TN SSLC Result 2020

The Class 10 exams were conducted at 12,690 centers.

Steps to check TN Class 12 results 2020 on the official website:

Step 1: Visit the Board’s official website at dge.tn.gov.in

Step 2: At the homepage, click on the link that shows, “Tamil Nadu SSLC result 2020”

Step 3: Now enter your log-in details

Step 4: Your results will appear on the screen.

According to a report by NDTV, the state education minister on 30 May had said that the Tamil Nadu Class 10 and Class 12 board examination 2020 results will be out in July, adding that it is impossible to disclose the exact date. However, Class 12 results were declared on 16 July.

This article will also be updated with relevant and additional information when the board officials confirm specifics about the announcement of the class 10 result.

TN 10th Result 2020: How marks would be awarded

Though the Tamil Nadu government had earlier rescheduled the March examination to June, it had ultimately canceled the examinations due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead of the papers, the DGE has decided to award the marks to the students based on their internal assessment of half-yearly and quarterly examinations as well as on their attendance.

As per Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami, 80% of the marks for the SSLC examination would be based on the marks scored by the students in their half-yearly and quarterly examinations. As for the remaining 20%, the marks would be awarded based on the attendance of the child in the school.

Read more educational news – Check Here

Read more news visit Ub24news

Next Post – India Post Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Form