Candidates, who will appear for the written test on November 3, 2021, can download their admission form on the official website – https://ssc-cr.org/.
The candidate must carry an original photo ID along with the date of birth printed on the admission card.
You have successfully cast your vote
If the photo identity card does not have a date of birth, the candidate will have to carry an additional certificate as proof of date of birth.
Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination if there is a mismatch between the date of birth and photo ID / certificate of birth mentioned in the admission certificate.
The aptitude test / typing test for shortlisted candidates will be conducted on computer provided by the Commission or its authorized body.
Skill test / typing test will be held in the city where the regional office of the commission is located or as per the decision of the commission. Skill test / typing test will be of qualified nature. Errors in the aptitude test will be counted up to 2 decimal places.
The skill test / typing test will be conducted according to the following scheme:
Competency testing is mandatory for data entry operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the skill test.
The data entry speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) key depressions per hour on the computer will be judged on the basis of the correct entry of sound / key depressions according to the given passage. The duration of the test will be 15 (fifteen) minutes and the subjects printed in English will be given to every candidate with approximately 2000-2200 key-depressions who will enter the computer in the same way. The passage entered into the computer may also appear on the computer screen.
Typing test for LDC / JSA and Postal Assistant / Selection Assistant:
The medium of typing test will be Hindi or English. Candidates have to choose the medium of typing test (such as Hindi or English) in the online application form.
Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (wpm) and those choosing Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (wpm). 35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour, respectively.
Speed will be determined on the accuracy of typing a given text passage into the computer within 10 minutes.
How to download SSC CHSL Skill Test Admit Card 2019?
1) Visit the official SSC website – https://ssc-cr.org/
2) On the homepage, click on the link “Status / Download Call Letter for Higher Secondary Level Examination-2019 Skill Test to be held on 03/11/2021”.
3) A new page will open with links that will be redirected to regional official websites. Click the link for your region.
4) Read Notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level Examination – 2020 (TIER-I), Click on Status / Download Admit Card
5) Enter your registration number / roll number and then your DOB to collect the admission card.
6) Take a print of the downloaded SSC CHSL Admit Card and keep a hardcopy of the hall ticket.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News