Candidates applying for PSSSB exam can download their admission form from September 27, 2021 on the official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in.
You have successfully cast your vote
A notification posted on the official website says: Your e-Admit Card for SSSB Punjab (Final) Exam-2021 will be available for download from Sunday, October to October, 2021, Monday, September 2, 2021 (after 11 AM). ) SSSB, from Punjab website. Candidates are advised to inspect the examination venue in advance so that they can identify the examination venue and arrive at the venue on time for the examination.
Direct link to download PSSSB Admit Card 2021 hereReporting time at the test center is 9:00 a.m. Candidates will not be allowed to enter after 10 am
Candidates should also keep in mind that they will not be allowed to leave the examination center early.
List of prohibited items
Candidates will not be allowed to wear the following items inside the test center under any circumstances
1) Text material (printed or written), notes, plastic pouches, calculators, writing pads / pens, pen drives, erasers etc.
2) Any electronic device like mobile phone, bluetooth, earphone, microphone, pager, wrist watch / health band, calculator, electronic pen / scanner etc.
3) All ornaments like bracelets, rings, earrings, nose-pins, chains / necklaces, pendants, necklaces with pendants, badges, brooches etc.
4) Other things like wallets, goggles, handbags, belts, caps etc.
5) Open or packet any food items, soft drinks etc.
6) Any other items that can be misused to hide communication devices such as wireless / bluetooth devices, spy cameras, etc.
7) Large buttons on the clothes worn by the candidate
8) Clothing with thick bottom shoes / footwear and big buttons.
How to download PSSSB Admit Card 2021?
1) See the official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in.
2) Click on the link which says, “Block Level Extension Officer / Senior Industrial Promotion Officer / Excise and Tax Inspector (Adv. 09/2021) Click here to download the entry form for the written test on 03.10.2021 !! New!”
3) Enter your certificate and then click the submit button
4) Your entry form will appear on the screen, download it and take a printout for future use.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News