OJEE Medical Counseling Process Expires – Times of India

Bhubaneswar: OJEE on Wednesday issued a provisional schedule for registration and publication of State Merit List for admission in Counseling and MBBS / BDS courses. Online registration has started from noon on Wednesday.

State candidates who have qualified in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Examination-2021 (NEET (UG) -2021) will be eligible to register for admission in MBBS / BDS course for the academic year 2021-22.

Advertisement

Congratulations!

You have successfully cast your vote

The purpose of registration is to prepare a state merit list of registered candidates (interested in taking part in counseling and getting admission in MBBS / BDS course). This list will be used for counseling and post-admission process in MBBS / BDS courses. Documents for registration and online application, fee submission, online verification will be uploaded between 12 January and 18 January. Candidates can raise a question about this process by 5pm on 19 January.

Advertisement

The provisional state merit list of registered candidates will be published on January 24 (5 pm), and the final state merit list of these candidates will be published on January 27. In due course, ”said SK Chand, OJEE Chairman.

Registration means creating a candidate’s own username and password to log in to the online counseling site. After logging in to the site, the candidate has to fill up the online application form, pay the registration fee of Rs.1000 online and upload the required documents (in PDF format only) for online verification. Candidates should check their email id regularly while counseling for any message.

Earlier, OJE decided to conduct an online counseling process for these candidates from November 29. However, it was postponed because the Medical Council Committee (MCC) under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare had not issued a notification to start the seat allocation process. For All India Quota.

Advertisement

Admission will be conducted for 1450 MBBS seats in Orissa this year from 1350 seats last year. Orissa has eight state-run and two private-run medical colleges with 1450 seats and two universities with 500 seats. OJEE authorities provide counseling for 10 medical colleges (including two private ones), which have separate arrangements for their admission to the 500 MBBS seats considered as universities.

OJEE, which conducts the medical counseling process in Orissa, will allocate only 85 per cent medical seats, leaving 15 per cent in the all-India quota. After admission to the national quota, left-out (vacant) seats will be transferred to the state.

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)
{if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};
if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;
n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,’script’,
‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘2009952072561098’);
fbq(‘track’, ‘PageView’);
.

Source link

Read More Educational News

Keep Reading Latest Breaking News

Advertisement

Leave a Comment