Candidates with BTech, MSc, ITI, Tenth Qualification can apply online for 237 Project Scientist-I, Project Scientific Assistant and other posts on contract basis at NIOT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
You have successfully cast your vote
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.niot.res.in/ – September 13, 2021. NIOT Recruitment 2021: Important Date
|D||Start date of online application||August 20, 2021|
|2||Last date for online application||September 13, 2021|
NIOT Recruitment 2021: Description of vacancies
|S. No.||Post||Vacancy||Salary structure||Age limit|
|D||Project Scientist – III||4||78,000 / –||45 years|
|2||Project Scientist – II||30||67,000 / –||40 years|
|3||Project Scientist – I||73||56,000 / –||35 years|
|4||Project Scientific Assistant||64||20,000 / –||50 years|
|5||Project Technician||28||17,000 / – Rs||50 years|
|6||Project Junior Assistant||25||18,000 / –||50 years|
|7||Research Fellow (RA)||3||47,000 / –||35 years|
|8||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||8||35,000 / –||32 years|
|9||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||2||31,000 / –||28 years|
The number of posts may vary depending on the requirements of the project. Eligibility, age, experience, consolidated value, reservation in SC / ST / OBC / and other categories etc. are indicated in the detailed advertisement at the web-link https://www.niot.res.in/index. php / assignment.
The age limit for OBC / SC / ST category and ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities and other specific categories will be relaxed as per the order issued by the Central Government. From time to time in this regard.
NIOT Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
Selection of Project Scientist and Research Fellow posts will be based on performance in interview (online / offline). In case of other posts, selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test / trade / skills test (online / offline). The aptitude test will be of qualified nature.
NIOT Recruitment 2021: How to apply for the position
1) Online application can be found at NIOT website https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
2) The candidate must read the instructions well before filling the application form.
3) Candidates are requested to visit the NIOT website periodically to keep abreast of new announcements and changes.
4) If there is any difficulty in filling up the online application form, please send an e-mail to recruitment @ niot.res.in which indicates the problem encountered.
5) At the time of submission of complete application, an online registration number will be provided by the system. Candidates must take notes.
6) Incomplete application without uploading required documents, photos etc. will be considered as invalid and rejected.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News