Any candidate who meets the prescribed age and educational qualification criteria for the respective program can apply online through the official website – http://niftadmissions.in/.
You have successfully cast your vote
This test is conducted for both UG and PG design programs to judge intuitive ability, observation ability in concept development and candidate design ability. An important aspect of the experiment is the creative and innovative use of color and illustration skills. Candidates short-listed candidates for B.Des from written entrance test will have to take a situation test which is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate’s skill and innovative ability to handle the material in a given situation including a given set of materials.
NIFT Admission 2022: Important Date
|Last date for online application||January 17, 2022|
|Registration 5000 with late fee||January 18 to 22, 2022|
|Date of issue of NIFT Admit Card||January 29, 2022|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Date 2022||February 6, 2022|
|Written entrance test results||March 2022|
|Situation test / group discussion / interview||April 2022|
|Last date for online registration for foreigners
Citizens / SAARC / NRI / OCI
|April 30, 2022|
|Final results announced (online)||May 2022|
|Counseling||After May-June 2022|
NIFT Admission 2022: Application Fee
• Non-refundable fee for General / OBC (Non-Creamy) / Zen-EWS category: Rs. 3000 / – through Payment Gateway.
অ Non-refundable fee for SC / ST / PWD department: Rs. 1500 / – through payment gateway.
NIFT Admission 2022: How to apply online
1) Register yourself for the online application process at http://niftadmissions.in/.
2) Activate your online application with the activation code received in your email ID during the registration process.
3) The applicant only needs to fill in his “personal information” after registration. The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant has to fill in the details in the application form
4) In the next step, the applicant has to upload the scanned image file of his photograph and signature one by one.
5) In the next step, the applicant may have to fill in the educational information (as required).
6) Once all the details are filled, the candidate has to review and confirm the details entered. No editing will be allowed after the application has been confirmed by the candidates.
7) Your form will be filled only after payment of application fee, after confirmation using any one of the available online modes of payment.
NIFT Admission 2022: Exam Scheme
Candidates must appear for a studio test, personal interview and document verification at the NIFT campus selected by them. The Studio Exam is designed to test a candidate’s knowledge and skills for the chosen program. Only those with Admit Card will be allowed to enter the examination center. Mobile and other infotech gadgets are prohibited inside the test center. Candidates found with mobile or other infotech gadgets will be asked to leave the examination center and will be declared ineligible. Candidates must reach the test center at least 30 minutes before the start of the test. Studio exams will be held on the NIFT campus.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News