You have successfully cast your vote
NEET (UG) – 2021 will be conducted in 13 languages namely English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
NEET (UG) – 2021 will have a question paper with 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
|Test date||12 September 2021 (Sunday)|
|Duration of the test||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|During the test||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)|
NEET 2021: List of Bird Items
Candidates will be subjected to extensive and mandatory frisking before entering the test center with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors. Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items in the examination center under any circumstances.
1) Text material (printed or written), paper bit, geometry / pencil box, plastic bag, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drive, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen / scanner etc.
2) Any communication device like mobile phone, bluetooth, earphone, microphone, pager, health band etc.
3) Other things like wallets, goggles, handbags, belts, caps etc.
4) Any watch / wrist watch, bracelet, camera, etc.
5) No ornaments / metal things.
6) Any food items open or packed, water bottle etc.
7) Any other item that can be misused by hiding the communication device like microchip, camera, bluetooth device etc.
Candidates should keep in mind that there will be no provision for candidates to keep any essays / items in the examination center. If a candidate is found in possession of an obstructed item inside the center, it will be considered as an unreasonable amount and action will be taken against the candidate as per the relevant provisions.
NEET 2021: Dress Code
Candidates wearing articles or objects of belief (traditional / cultural / religious) should report to the examination center at least two hours before the last reporting time so that there is sufficient time for proper frying without any difficulty while maintaining the sanctity of the candidate. Test. If, after screening, it is discovered that a candidate is actually carrying a suspicious device in such a trust item, he or she may be asked not to take the test.
Candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing
NEET (UG) – 2021:
1) Light sleeves with long sleeves are not allowed. However, if the candidates come to the examination center in cultural / traditional attire, they should report at least one hour before the last reporting time i.e. till 12.30 pm so that there is no difficulty in maintaining the sanctity of the candidates.
2) Low heeled slippers, sandals are allowed. Shoes are not allowed.
3) In case of any deviation due to unavoidable (medical, etc.) situation, specific approval of NTA has to be taken before issuing the admit card.
NEET UG 2021 Admission
Candidates can follow the steps to check and download NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
1) Visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
2) Click on NEET (UG) 2021 Admit Card link.
3) Enter the registration details and click the submit button.
4) Download the entry form.
5) Take a printout of the admission card.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News