Piper, a San Francisco-based company, has launched the Piper Make Robotics Expedition Kit, a hands-on experience for creating and coding robots at home.
Piper Learning, Inc., an award-winning Steam educational institution, has launched its new Piper Mac Robotics Expedition Kit, an existing add-on. Piper make The platform kit includes a servo motor and custom laser cut pieces of wood that can be assembled using an engineering blueprint. It enables users to start story-based lessons on the company’s online platform.
This new robotics expedition kit equips kids with the experience of creating robots based on their imagination. With two dynamic creations – the Walker, the Ambulatory (quadrilateral), and the Rover, a versatile (3-roller) – they may seek inspiration from the world around them to come up with robotics designs that are intuitive, but strongly accessible.
Available for free, the browser-based Make platform is compatible with Chromebooks and other computers. It offers storytelling-based lessons to inspire the hands-on building process rather than relying on a theoretical approach. Users can learn to make their raspberry pie in physical fashion with Pico microcontroller.
What’s more, Piper Mac is for everyone – from amateurs to advanced users. With interactive microcontroller, virtual presentation, text-based circuits, Python Mac translation of Google blockchain code in Python and much more, Piper Mac is designed to enable anyone to learn the basics of hardware and coding.
You have successfully cast your vote
Customers can order their Robotics Expedition Kit at playpiper.com for use with their Piper Mac starter kits. Each pack includes (4) servo motors, (2) servo wheels with tires, ultrasonic range finder, (13) laser cut, laser HD wood chips, 3D printed sensor holder, screwdriver and jumper wire. Shipping of Made in India kits is expected to start in March 2022; However, users can now order their kits at playpiper.com.
The Piper Mac Starter Kits, which include the Raspberry Pi Pico Microcontroller, are available for a one-time purchase of 49.99.
With the Piper Make Robotics Expedition Kit, emerging technocrats can embark on an interactive and gamified experience for their entry into STEM. It challenges them to further develop their real-life problem-solving talents combined with creative computational thinking, logical reasoning and better observation skills.
To enjoy the Robotics Expedition Kit, users need a starter kit (Raspberry Pi Pico, breadboard, LED, resistor, switch and wire) that they can use seamlessly with dozens of projects on the Piper Mac platform. Five (5) new projects have been included with the robotics kit. Key features include:
- Build your own robot: Users can start using engineering blueprints to assemble their walker and rover robots and learn how to fit the pieces together to allow widgets to move. Designed to inspire critical thinking about creativity and robotic design and inspiration drawn from the natural world, these robots allow the first attempt to understand the role of robotics – to improve and protect human performance by mimicking the repetitive tasks we usually do.
- Piper Mac coding interface: Users can plug their connected robots into their Raspberry Pi Pico and go to Piper Mac, an easy-to-use online drag-and-drop coding interface to program for removing robots! They can access a reference library of user-friendly descriptions for use in new projects and creations, and extend the Piper experience seamlessly. Also, users can view the Python version of the Google blockchain code in real-time while coding and understand the connection between text-based and visual programming.
- Raspberry Pie Pico: The Raspberry Pi Foundation’s powerful microcontroller is the newest on the market. Versatile and small, this board uses the new RP2040 microcontroller chip and features a powerful ARM M0 dual-core processor with programmable GPIO pins that makes endless potential applications.
- Chromebook / Classroom Compatibility: The Piper Mac coding interface is accessible from a browser, allowing users to plug in their Pico and start prototyping right away. Piper Make is ideally suited for collaboration and distance learning. Allows students to code projects and share them with classmates and teachers, with screen-sharing time visible and the “Create your own project” feature. Based on the Piper Premium curriculum, the Piper Make platform features value-linked lessons to enrich the educators’ experience.
Price and availability:
• Piper Mac Interface: Free, access https: //make.playpiper.com
Piper Make Starter Kit: Piper Website, $ 49.99
Piper Make Robotics Expedition Kit: Piper Website, $ 99.99
Piper Make Starter + Robotics Expedition Kit: Piper Website, Limited Time Only 9 129 *
** Ordering is currently available on playpiper.com, Made in India kits are available on Amazon.in for shipping in March 2022.
Founded in 2014, Piper, Inc. An award-winning edtech start-up hall offers the best steam learning opportunities. From its headquarters in San Francisco, CA, Piper creates compulsory steam learning experiences for individual students and for schools. Piper supports academics, students, and the classroom through student-centered, hands-on steam learning experiences that reflect the most current pedagogy. Piper builds confidence in STEAM through project-based learning, spreads digital fluency to students and learners from all backgrounds, and inspires tomorrow’s innovators.
Co-founder, Piper Inc.
Learn more about Piper:
Follow us LinkedIn
মত Like Piper On Facebook
Follow Piper On Twitter
Follow Piper On Instagram
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News