Maharashtra: 99.99% students have passed 10th class; Online link to Disaster Result – Times of India

PUNE: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) on Friday announced the results of the Class X assessment, which recorded a record high of 99.99 per cent in its history.

However, many parents and students had a hard time checking the results online because the web pages did not open. Education Minister Barsha Gaikwad apologized for the inconvenience and said an investigation would be launched.

Advertisement

Congratulations!

You have successfully cast your vote

No examinations for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) (Class 10) were held this year due to the COVD-1p epidemic and the numbers were calculated based on an internal assessment of students’ performance, an official said. “This year, the assessment was based on the scores of internal assessments that schools sent to the board. A total of 15,755,880 fresh students were registered, the board received 15,755,7552 student numbers, of which 15,7474,994 The pass percentage is 99.99, which is 4.655 percent more than last year, “said Dinkar Patil, chairman of the board.

Advertisement

At least 62,602 students who repeated the class have registered for the assessment this year and have passed 4,6118 or 90.25 per cent, the official said, adding that 97 students have scored 100 per cent marks in the assessment.

According to the board, out of the nine divisions in the state, the Konkan division recorded the highest pass percentage, and Nagpur had the lowest pass rate of 99.6. The pass rate among girls was 99.96 per cent, among boys it was 99.94 per cent and among the students with different qualifications it was 9.94 per cent.

MSBSHSE will conduct the CET for admission in the first year (FYJC) of Junior College, the official said. “CET exam forms for FYJC admission will be available on July 19. Students will have to decide whether they want to take the CET. It is optional for everyone. The temporary CET will be held on August 21, but details will be announced soon,” Patil said.

Advertisement

Several parents and students complained about the inaccessibility of the links provided by the board to check SSC results online.

Education Minister Barsha Gaikwad tweeted, “We apologize for the inconvenience as the link to SSC results is accessible due to technical issues. I have directed a full investigation into the incident. Strict action will be taken against those responsible to ensure such an incident.” Do not repeat

.

Source link

Read More Educational News

Keep Reading Latest Breaking News

Advertisement

Leave a Comment