Candidates appearing in JEE (Main) Paper 2A (B.Arch.) And Paper 2B (B.Planning) can now check the answer key and their recorded report on the official website – https: //jeemain.nta. nic.in/ – Candidate through login.
You have successfully cast your vote
JEE (Main) for Paper 2A (B.Arch.) And Paper 2B (B.Planning) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode – 2021 Session – 4 September 2, 2021 was conducted at home and abroad. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge by paying a fee of Rs. 200 / – for each question which has been challenged as non-refundable processing fee. The challenge can be submitted till 11 pm on September 2, 2021.
Processing fees can be paid via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Paytm till September 29, 2021 (till 11:50 pm). No challenge will be accepted without receipt of processing fee. Challenges will not be accepted through any other means.
Candidates should note that the challenges will be verified by a panel of subject matter experts. If found correct, the answer key will be corrected accordingly. Based on the revised final answer key, the results will be prepared and announced.
After the challenge will be finalized by experts.
Direct link to check answer key
How do you answer the challenge?
1) See the official website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click Challenge (s) related to Answer Key
3) Login with your application number and date of birth and enter and submit security PIN as displayed.
4) Click on ‘Answer Key Related Challenge (s)’.
5) You will see the following question IDs are in order: JEE (Main) – for 2021 Session – 4.
6) Upload supporting documents where you can select ‘File’ and upload (all documents will be kept in one PDF file).
7) Click on ‘Save your claim and finally pay the fee’.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News