Candidates appearing in B.Arch as well as B.Planning will have 30.30 hours of examination time. That is, from noon: 00: 00 to evening. Candidates up to 0 are advised to report to the examination center at the appropriate time i.e. 2 hours before the commencement of the examination.
“Candidates will be present at the center and shift at their own expense as per the admission instructions issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances will the city and the place of transfer on the admit card be changed for the center,” the NTA said in a statement.
You have successfully cast your vote
* Candidates have to take their seats immediately after the examination hall opens. If the candidates do not report due to any reason such as traffic jam, train / bus delay, etc., they may miss some general instructions announced in the examination halls / halls. The NTA will not be responsible for any delays.
* Candidate must show download / printed admit card from NTA website to enter the examination room / hall. The staff of the test center in charge may take steps to verify and verify the credentials of the candidates.
* Each candidate will be allotted a seat indicating roll number. Candidates have to find out their allotted seat and only in case of one such candidate if his / her house / hall or seat is changed then the candidature of the allotted candidate will be canceled.
* Candidate should ensure that the question paper available in the computer is indicated in the admission form according to his / her chosen subject. If the subject of the question paper is other than the subject of his choice, it may be brought to the notice of the concerned invigilator.
* Candidates can contact the Superintendent / Invigilator of the Candidate Center for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information.
* If a candidate, providing false information, appears on multiple shifts / dates, his candidature will be canceled and his result will not be declared.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News