IBPS SO Admit Card 2019: IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card has been released on its official website. IBPS is all set to conduct the IBPS SO Prelims Exam on the dates 28th and 29th December 2019. The Candidates who want to make their career as a Specialist Officer in various Public Sector Banks must have started their preparation already and the candidates who are waiting for the IBPS SO Admit Card. Now the Candidates of IBPS SO Prelims Exam can download her/him admit card from the link given below from 12th December to 29th December 2019.
IBPS SO Admit Card for Prelims 2019
Important Dates for IBPS SO Exam 2019:
|1.||On-line registration Dates||05th November 2019|
|2.||Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||26th November 2019|
|3.||Download call letters for online Preliminary Examination||12th to 29th December 2019|
|4.||Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||28th & 29th December 2019|
|5.||Conduct of Online Examination – Mains||25th January 2020|
|6.||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February 2020|
Steps to Download Your IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card (Call Letter) 2019:
1. Firstly Enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth.”
2. Then Enter the “Captcha Code.”
3. After that Click on the “Submit” button.
4. Your IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card will appear, you can then download it and you can take a print out of the admit card.
If you are unable to download your Admit Card Call Letter:
1. May you are entering the wrong credentials. Please check your credentials again and try.
2. May you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment (as per the details you’ve filled in your online application).
3. May you might have made some mistakes while filling the online application for this recruitment process.
4. There might be some technical issue, you can reload the page or try again later.
Download Link Below
We hope you find this information helpful thanks for visiting. Keep Reading the Latest News on Ub24Nrews.com