Hybrid workers face more than 100 million email threats every day: report – Times of India

BENGALURU: During the Kovid-1 pandemic epidemic, malicious remote access efforts increased 2.4 times and targeted more than 100 million daily email hybrid workers worldwide in September, according to a new report on Friday.

According to the global ‘Hybrid Work Index’ published by networking giant Cisco, “it highlights the importance of a security infrastructure that makes work easy for the right users and keeps fraudulent actors out of reach.”

Advertisement

As countries return to normal, hybrid work is being refined and the percentage of survey participants agree that the ability to work remotely instead of coming to the office affects whether they are staying directly or leaving the job.

Congratulations!

You have successfully cast your vote

However, there is also uncertainty as to whether employers will realize the possibility of hybrid work because only 47 percent think their company will allow them to work from office vs. office anywhere in the next 6-12 months, the report said, based on millions of aggregated and anonymous customers. Data points.

“We are at a truly unique time, with the ability to redefine work. All employees around the world want a workplace that enables them to do their best work, and our responsibility as business leaders is to learn how to best support and enable us. Employees, however And wherever they work, ”said Cisco Chair and CEO Chuck Robbins.

Advertisement

A large majority of respondents agreed that personal health and well-being, including flexible work arrangements, are not negotiable because we are moving into the future of hybrid work.

The study found that “in pre-epidemic times, people used mobile devices to connect to their meetings percent of the time. In a hybrid work world this number is three times and now 2 percent.”

More than 1 million meetings are held worldwide each month through Cisco Webex, and only one percent of participants are likely to speak at any one of them.

Advertisement

“Also, 98 percent of meetings are attended remotely by at least 1 person – increasing the inclusion of remote participants and the need for participation, so that they feel equal to their peers on the site,” Cisco reported.

About 822 percent of survey respondents agreed that access to connectivity is important for recovery from the epidemic and ensuring equal access to employment, education and healthcare opportunities for everyone.

From January 2020 to August 2021, cloud provider networks accounted for only 5 percent of the confusion. The ISP network is responsible for the remaining 95 percent of unused incidents.

Advertisement

“Devices connected to the office-based Wi-Fi network grew 61 percent compared to six months ago. This growth is being led by the higher education, professional services and hospitality industries,” the report said.

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)
{if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};
if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;
n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,’script’,
‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘2009952072561098’);
fbq(‘track’, ‘PageView’);
.

Source link

Read More Educational News

Keep Reading Latest Breaking News

Advertisement

Leave a Comment