Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Gujet online through the officer till June 30, 2021. However, the date of the exam has not been announced yet but the education department has decided to start the registration process from today.
You have successfully cast your vote
Sources in the education department said, “The Gujkit ticket test will be announced after the re-examination for Class XII re-readers. About 1.5 lakh students are expected to take Gujket this year.”
State level examinations are held every year for science students enrolled in degree engineering, diploma and degree pharmacy courses.
The applicant must first register him. After completing the registration with the required details given in the registration form, he can save his information for future changes. It is mandatory to fill in all the required data and attach all the required documents listed while filling up the registration form. Without these, the system will not be able to save the registration form. Once all final changes have been made, he must submit his application. In this case he will get an application number which will be sent to his mail address.
Completing the online registration form is mandatory to appear in GUJCET-2021.
Gujket 2021: Application Fee
Gujticket examination fee is Rs. 300 / -. 300 / – can be disbursed online through SBIP system using credit card, debit card or net banking. Fees can also be paid at any SBI branch in the country using the “SBI Branch Payment” option on SBIP online.
To make a payment at SBI branch log on to gujcet.gseb.org and in SBIP Payment option, select SBI branch payment option and print out the payment slip. The option to fill out the form will appear after successful payment. In case of failed payment, the application cannot be filled.
Guzset 2021: How to apply online
Below are four (4) steps to complete the registration form for GUJCET-2021. (1) Registration (2) Login (3) Payment (4) Application Form Filling Process.
1) First of all enter the name of the candidate (surname, first name and father’s name) in the online application form. (If there is any mistake in writing the name, the name can be corrected while filling the form.
2) Candidate has to upload his passport size photo in JPG format not more than 50 KB size. (Dimensions 120 pix x 120 pix).
3) Candidate has to upload his / her signature by scanning in JPG format not more than 50 KB size. (Dimensions 120 pix x 120 pix).
4) After filling all the details of the application form, the candidate has to click on the ‘Save’ button to save the details.
5) After verifying all the details of the application form, the candidate has to click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit his application. The candidate has to keep and remember his application number for future reference.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News