NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency has released the Temporary Answer Key and Question Paper with the responses recorded for the Answer Key Challenge of Central Universities-General Entrance Test (CU-CET) 2021 on its official website.
Candidates who were present at CUCET 2021 can check and download their answer keys by logging on to the official website – https: //cucet.nta.nic.in.
You have successfully cast your vote
CUCET 2021 for the academic year 2021-22 for undergraduate / integrated (UI) and postgraduate (PG) programs was conducted in computer based examination (CBT) mode on 15, 16, 23 and 24, 2021 September.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge with a fee of Rs. 200 / – for each question challenge. This facility is available from October 3 to 5, 2021 (until 7:00 p.m.).
Candidates can pay processing fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Paytm / UPI on 05 October 2021 (till 11:50 pm). Candidates should keep in mind that NTA will not accept any challenge without receiving processing fee. Also challenges will not be accepted through any other means such as: fax, e-mail or hard copy.
The challenges posed by the candidates will be verified by a panel of subject matter experts. If found correct, the answer key will be corrected accordingly. Based on the revised final answer key, the results will be prepared and announced. After the challenge will be finalized by experts. No challenges will be accepted after October 5, 2021 (07:00 PM).
How to check CU CET 2021 Anser key?
1) Please visit the website https://cucet.nta.nic.in
2) Click ‘Answer Key Challenge for CU-CET 2021’
3) Login with your application number and password or date of birth and enter security PIN as shown and
4) To view the questionnaire / recorded response, click ‘View Questionnaire’.
5) For answer keys, click ‘View / Challenge Answer Key’.
6) You will see the question IDs are in order.
7) What is the correct answer for using the ID next to the question under the ‘Correct Options’ column
8) If you want to challenge this option, you can use one or more of the option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking on the check box
9) After clicking your preferred option, scroll down, ‘Save your claim’ and go to the next screen.
10) You will see a display of all the option IDs you have challenged.
11) Upload supporting documents
12) You will see a display of all the option IDs you have challenged.
13) Click on ‘Save your claim and finally pay the fee’.
14) Select payment method and pay a refundable processing fee? 200 / – for each challenge
Pay by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Paytm)
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News