You have successfully cast your vote
“The results will be announced at 2pm today,” a senior board official said.
The official results of CBSE Class XII can be accessed online through the website https://cbseresults.nic.in and can be downloaded and kept safe in DG Locker. To check their results through DG Locker, candidates must first download the DigitalCar app on their mobile phone or register on the official website of DG Locker.
How to use DG-Locker website to check results
1) See the official website – digilocker.gov.in.
2) Click on ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ under ‘Education’ section of DG Locker website.
3) Select 12th class pass certificate and 12th class marksheet. These links are not available at this time; Once the results are announced you can check it out.
4) You can access your marksheet and / or certificate using mobile number registered with CBSE.
How to use the DG-Locker app to check results
1) Download the DG Locker app from Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and install it.
2) Open the app and click on ‘Access Digiocar’.
3) Register Enter your registered phone number. Note that the number you provided at the time of CBSE registration should be the same.
4) Access your CBSE marksheet and certificate.
How to register for DG-Locker for other certificates
1) Visit the web site – https://digilocker.gov.in/
2) Click “Sign Up” to register a new user
3) Enter your mobile number After entering your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to Aadhaar registered mobile number.
4) You can create your own username and password to register with digilocker.gov.in
5) Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the checkbox. Then click the “Submit” button.
6) Select “Partner Name” and select “Document Type”
)) Preference: Enter your driving license number as DL. The DL will be pulled from the transport department and credited to your Dieselcar account.
8) Similarly you can download your CBSE certificate and marksheet.