Candidates who are applying for more than one post will have to submit a separate application with a separate application fee for each post.
You have successfully cast your vote
Positions / Requirements are based on a contract based on fully integrated elements, initially for two years or whichever is shorter in the project duration The duration of the project may also vary as required. However, depending on the organizational requirements, the selected employee may also be assigned to other projects.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Important Date
|D||Online registration begins
Application of candidates
|2||Last date for online registration
Application by candidates
|3||Date of written test / interview||Will be notified by email|
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Description
|3||Project support staff||0||0||D||0||5||6|
The number of vacancies may increase / decrease depending on the requirements of C-DAC and C-DAC will bring such changes without any notice.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Age Limit (as of September 25, 2021)
|S. No.||Post||Age limit|
|D||Project engineer||37 years|
|2||Project support staff||35 years|
|3||Project collaborator||35 years|
Applicants from Reserved Class (SC / ST / OBC) / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen will be eligible for relaxation as per the rules of ‘Government of India’.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Qualifications
|Project engineer||First Class BE / B. Tech. In relevant cases|
|Project support staff||First class BE / B. Tech relevant field|
|Project collaborator||Any graduate with 50% marks|
All qualifications should be regular courses (s) from AICTE / UGC approved / recognized University / Deemed University / Institute. Courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to relevant courses approved / recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / UGC / AICTE. And for the course of such an autonomous institute, it is mandatory to submit the equivalent certificate at the time of interview.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Experience
1) Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the date of qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding on the applicants.
2) Experience on and above the maximum range advertised in the advertisement, will not be considered for higher salary calculations.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|D||For unreserved candidates||500 / –|
|2||For SC / ST / PWD / EWS candidates||Zero|
|3||For female applicants||Zero|
Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment using debit / credit card during the online application process on C-DAC website. Candidates may keep in mind that no check, DD or cash will be accepted for payment of application fee. Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable under any circumstances.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
1) See the official website – https://www.cdac.in/
2) When applying online, the candidate can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided opposite each post for which he wants to apply.
3) Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate place.
4) After filling all the details in the online application form, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News