We know that the Term 1 board exams for Class 10 and 12 will start on November 15, 2021. This gives students only 7 weeks to prepare based on the CBSE sample paper pattern (published on 20 September 2021). Students have to do it now Answer 40-50 questions in 90 minutes, which can be a challenge If they are less prepared.
Aware of the fact that many students in different parts of the country still do not have access to quality education and no access to offline education this academic year, two major ones have been announced today.
First, just the way CBSE questions were uploaded to the bank cbseacademic.nic.in A few months ago, a new practice book of sample papers on each subject was made available exclusively for CBSE 10th and 12th class students. This practice book includes OMR sheets so that students can understand the appearance and process of their filling.
Second, a Time management chart How different ‘sections’ of students’ MCQ paper (+0 + MCQ should be done) is only 1.. Provided to help understand what is to be formed in the hour. These are two very useful updates for all teachers and students. Let’s see the details.
1. Sample paper practice book
You have successfully cast your vote
The CBSE Sample Paper Book has been prepared with the help of Kendriya Vidyalaya teachers and CBSE experts at Educart for all subjects. Class 10 And Class 12.
Here are some important things we found in these books:
- The upcoming November Term 1 Board has 13 sample papers in books with detailed solutions in 100% CBSE pattern. It has been made available so that students can easily practice lots of sample papers at minimal cost.
- CBSE self-assessment sheets are added after the paperwork to help the students understand the weak points and study the NCERT accordingly.
- OMR sheets will be provided on boards with tips for filling.
- Mind maps and all important points are given chapter-based for answering MCQ as an additional feature in each book.
These features make the books the most useful resource for the final practice of the Term 1 paper pattern. In particular, when they are the only book based on the CBSE sample paper published on September 2, 2021.
Below are links to the above practice books for Term 1 to facilitate access:
Class 10: Term 1 sample paper practice book
Class 12: Term 1 sample paper practice book
It has been made clear that NCERT books and examples must be kept in mind as well as in preparation. Now, look at the time management charts provided to help CBSE students.
2. Time management chart
Below are screenshots of two time management charts for CBSE Class 10 Science and Class 10 Mathematics.
Key points suggested from these charts:
- Students are advised to focus on MCQ for more than 3-4 minutes to complete the paper on time
- Sections are divided into sections so that students can concentrate on completing the sections one by one
- The OMR sheet should be completed in ‘revision time’ for last minute change of mind and reconsideration of unanswered questions.
All these time management charts prepared by KV experts are available in the above Educart sample paper practice books uploaded for Term 1 board of CBSE Class 10 and 12.
Read More Educational News
Keep Reading Latest Breaking News