Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez issued a statement on Saturday after a photo of her with alleged Conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar surfaced on social media.
Jacqueline took to her Instagram handle and pleaded not to promote the intruder photos and not to invade her privacy during a difficult time, which she described as “a rough patch”.
The statement said, “This country and its people have always given me unprecedented love and respect. This includes my friends in the media, from whom I have learned a lot. I am currently going through a difficult situation but I am sure that my friends and fans You can see through it. “
“With this belief, I urge my media friends not to promote images of nature that invade my privacy and personal space. You do not do this to your own loved ones, I am sure you will not do this to me. I hope that justice and Feeling we have ‘Run out of gas’ emotionally. Thank you.
Meanwhile, Jacqueline has decided to disable the comments section of her Instagram post.
Jacqueline was involved in Chandrasekhar’s Rs 200 crore money laundering case. So far, he has recorded his statement three times in front of the ED. Earlier today, a new picture of the actor with accused Conman went viral. In it, he was seen getting a kiss from Chandrasekhar and had a clear hiccup.
According to reports, Jacqueline said she was also deceived by Sukesh, who claims to be the owner of Sun TV and approached her with a movie offer. Chandrasekhar admitted to having an affair with Jacqueline but said it had nothing to do with the case against him.
He is alleged to have been involved in fraud and extortion in collusion with prison officials and some outside associates.
(Except for the title, this story was not edited by NDTV staff and was published from a syndicated feed.)